A bright, white smile is associated with beauty and vitality. At Crystal Family Dental Care, several of our patients enjoy the long-lasting benefits of our teeth whitening treatment. However, maintaining your results in between dental visits can be a challenge. So, what steps can you take to extend the longevity of your teeth whitening treatment?
There are several ways you can keep your smile sparkling, including:
- Avoid beverages and foods that can stain your teeth such as coffee, tea and red wine.
- Use straws when drinking sugary, acidic or staining drinks.
- Brush or rinse your teeth after consuming staining foods.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene practices (brushing, flossing etc.).
- Schedule regular appointments, cleanings and exams with our office.
These healthy guidelines, along with periodic touch-up teeth whitening treatments, can help you maintain your white smile for years to come.
Dr. Preet Sandhu offers patients a unique teeth-whitening experience. She has constructed an individualized, cost-effective way to improve your smile that seamlessly blends in with an "on-the-go" lifestyle. After meeting with her in person, she will give you a teeth whitening kit that you can use in the comfort of your own home.
At Crystal Family Dental Care, we understand that each patient has different dental goals and needs. During your consultation, Dr. Sandhu will develop a personalized treatment plan to help deliver the smile you want to achieve.
If you are in the McHenry area and would like to discuss your teeth whitening options, give our office a call at 815-893-6345 to schedule your initial consultation.