Damaged, broken teeth may be causing you a lot of embarrassment, and possibly a lot of pain too. It is never too late to rehabilitate your teeth and your smile. At the practice of Dr. Preet Sandhu in Crystal Lake, Illinois, our restorative dental services rebuild the strength, beauty and health of your teeth and gums.
After examining your teeth and discussing what changes you would like to see, Dr. Sandhu can recommend those treatments that will restore your dental health. Some of the most common treatments include:
- Dental implants: A restoration that replaces the entire missing tooth, including the missing tooth root beneath the gums.
- Dentures: Unlike dentures of the past, today's dentures look like natural teeth and don't slip around in your mouth.
- Tooth crowns: Damaged, vulnerable or fractured teeth can be restored and protected with a tooth crown.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin, beautiful restorations fit over the front surface of teeth, concealing any flaws beneath and closing gaps between teeth.
- Tooth bonding: For small chips and imperfections, this moldable resin material is sculpted onto the tooth and then hardened. It is also matched to the color of your teeth.
Dr. Sandhu wants you to enjoy your best oral health and a smile you are proud to share. She will recommend those treatments helping you reach your goals. To arrange a restorative dentistry consultation with her in Crystal Lake, Illinois, please call our experienced staff at 815-261-1161. We provide dental care for people from across the region, including the areas of Algonquin and Lake in the Hills.