At Crystal Family Dental Care, we’re serious about making you feel calm and secure whenever you visit our office. One of the first ways that our Crystal Lake dentist ensures that patients feel at home is by creating a warm, inviting office environment. Then, she strives to make treatments as comfortable as possible with help from the latest advanced dentistry tools.
When you want a Crystal Lake dentist who performs general and restorative treatments in a well-appointed office that’s outfitted with state-of-the-art technology, please contact Crystal Family Dental Care online or by telephone to schedule a consultation with Dr. Preetinder ("Preet") Sandhu: 815-893-6345.
Patients Are Our Priority
At Crystal Family Dental Care, we want all of our patients to feel great about visiting the dentist. To that end, we offer the following in-office amenities:
- Music and reading materials
- Warm blankets and neck pillows to use during our procedures
- Special activities for kids including toys, games and books
We also hope that we can help alleviate any stress you may have about visiting the dentist by using the best contemporary dental tools and technology to make your procedures as quick and comfortable as possible.
Here is some of the advanced dental technology used by our Crystal Lake general and cosmetic dentist:
- NuCalm ─ For patients with dental anxiety, NuCalm offers natural, drug-free relaxation. A topical gel is applied on the neck to soothe the senses and the patient puts on an eye mask and neuroacoustic headphones to relax and allow the dentist and her team to provide the best care possible.
- Intraoral camera ─ Our dentist relies on top-quality images of your teeth, mouth and gums to talk with you about your dental health and explain suggested treatments.
- TENS unit ─ Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulation (TENS) diminishes any pain or discomfort patients experience during dental injections. Our neuromuscular dentist also uses the TENS unit to stimulate and relax jaw muscles as part of tempormandibular joint disorder (TMJ/TMD) evaluations and treatment.
- DIAGNOdent ─ This technology enables Dr. Sandhu to better protect your teeth from gum disease and deterioration by using laser technology to pinpoint teeth blemishes or lesions.
- Digital X-rays ─ Cosmetic and restorative dentists like Dr. Sandhu can precisely and accurately diagnose oral health problems with the help of low-radiation digital imaging. The machine is quick, accurate and more comfortable for patients than past dental X-ray equipment.
- VELscope® ─ When the time comes for our dentist to screen for oral cancer, no machine is currently safer, more effective and efficient than this one.
When you need a cosmetic and general family dentist in Crystal Lake, please contact Crystal Family Dental Care online or by telephone to schedule your appointment with Dr. Sandhu: 815-893-6345. We also serve the communities in and around McHenry and Cary, Illinois.